Friday, November 13, 2009


The Cartel 2 by Ashley & JaQuavis - 2 Stars

You can read my review for The Cartel 1 HERE

BAMBOOZLED!!

What I thought was a great read, turned out to be such a disappointment. I got pass the errors such as the songs that were mentioned that weren’t even out, or the fashion worn that wasn’t in style at that time period, etc. But when I got to the ending I felt totally hoodwinked. I deserve a refund.


I don’t want to give away or shed to much light on why I was so heavily disappointed for obvious reasons. However, on the flip side, we do learn in depth about the Murder Mama’s. We learn how they were created and the history behind Miramor’s cold blooded heart.

I am anxiously awaiting part three. Since none of our questions are answered in part 2, I guess I’ll sit here and twiddle my thumbs until next time.

A message to the dynamic duo…….. You have me MAD!  Therefore you get 2 stars from me. So Half assed! 

Part 3 is due out July 27th, 2010.

5 comments:

Ms.Super Opinionated said...

Natalie, I can't to read Cartel 2

Natalie said...

Let me know what you think when you finish!! ;)

Jaree Francis said...

Wow...a lot of people have been anticipating this. Guess you'll have to wait for the 3rd coming.

Jaree Francis said...

If you want to check out some free, fresh urban fiction, check out http://mcx2011.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just order The Cartel One and Two. Can't wait to read them.

Deja King is next on my list.

Post a Comment